Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacqui750 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Best time of the year to have a yard wedding in Georgia
    I want to get married in my parents back yard in Conyers Ga. When is the best time of the year to plan?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 01:34 PM

I would say summer. June is the biggest month for weddings- especially outdoors. If you don't want the heat that June can bring, plan a spring wedding.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 06:13 PM

Well I marry people outside all times of the year, ( burr in the winter)

Early spring or late fall when it is not too cold and not too hot. If there are a lot of guests some will not like it no matter what.

Will there be a large tent in case of rain, or will indoors optoin be available?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Define full-time resident for Georgia. [ 3 Answers ]

How does the Georgia tax code define a full-time resident? I am a travel R.N. and spent a majority of my time outside of Georgia. Do I have to pay state income taxes for Georgia? THANKS for any input! David

11 year old gives birth during wedding with 19 year old [WHAT] [ 23 Answers ]

Yeah apparently this 11 year old girl was being bullied when this oh so charming 19 year old boy came to "rescue" her. That's how they met. A week after he "saved" her he raped her and she got pregnant. Apparently now the guy and her were getting married and she gave birth on her wedding day....

Work in Florida for Georgia Company, most of the time [ 4 Answers ]

My wife works for a Georgia company and lives in Florida and based in Florida, lives in Florida and this is her territory. She only goes to Georgia for meetings at headquarters and once every 2 or 3 months will call on dealers there for a week. But the company withholds Georgia state income tax...

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Full-Time Resident of Georgia? [ 1 Answers ]

Forgot to mention this before I sent out my email concerning residency. We moved to TN in May,2006 but did not sell our house in Georgia until September 2006. My son is a full-time student in Georgia and resides there, but is still listed as a dependent on our taxes (he does not work). How do we...

View more questions Search