Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadsedot Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Ear buds
    Any suggestions for rather inexpensive earbuds with "bright" response, may be also on the bass side
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Bright response with good bass covers pretty much the whole dynamic range, not something that cheap earbuds do well. But unless you are listening to tunes in a very silent area the inexpensive Sony earbuds have worked for me:

Dec 2, 2009, 10:19 AM

Thanks... model or models?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 10:25 AM
    Sony mdre10

Dec 3, 2009, 08:21 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to find a pair when we get out of town. We are a one zoo-mart town and they don't stock this item.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Dec 3, 2009, 11:14 AM

I have phillips earbuds that work great and were only $10. The sound quality is about the same as my iPod headphones. You can find them at rite aid or walmart. They change the model very often though. I have had a couple of phillips earbuds over the years. They last about a year or two, but I have this pair for about 4 years and they still work.

Dec 4, 2009, 08:54 AM

I'll take a look... thanks for the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the buttons for on arussian trooper hats ear flap for [ 1 Answers ]

I have a real russian winter trooper hat. It has buttons on the ear flaps but nothing to button them to

Ear mites [ 2 Answers ]

We took our kitten to the vet this morning to be treated for ear mites. She is having a rough night. My husband said she got a lot of shots while there. The vet also had to sedate her somewhat because the ear mites were so bad. She is still lying around, I mean she is alert. But she has no...

Pressure in left ear drum [ 2 Answers ]

Well recently I've been feeling some pressure in my left ear drum. Every once in a while I feel like there is water in my ear. I can't get it out, I think it's behind my ear drum. I'm just not sure what it is. I don't feel any pain, it's just weird. Do you think it's the beginning of an infection?

How many taste buds? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the exact number of taste buds on the tongue of human beings?

View more questions Search