Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaosmum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 08:10 AM
    John babbacombe lee
    Hello,

I am desperately looking for answers concerning the case of John "Babbacombe" Lee, the man they couldn't hang.
    I could find most of his history, but a lot of my main questions weren't answered.
    They are about Rougemont Castle / Exeter Castle Court.
    Was he ever there?
    And if, why?
    How long?
    In which court room was his trail held?
    Which cell was he in?
    Are there any reports about his presence there and where can I look them up online?
    Was he under special supervision due to suicide risk or being classed as dangerous?

Thank you for your help,
    Hella

Check out some similar questions!

John 3:13 [ 39 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help me? Here, in John 3:13, it says that no one has gone to heaven except for Jesus. I am confused because I know that in the old testament Enoch one day disappeared because God had taken him, and then Elijah as well, who was taken in a charriot of fire. So what does...

John 1:14 [ 1 Answers ]

STEVE KRAKAUER: I want to talk about another issue, just sort of the campaign and covering Barack Obama. You know, you were on the campaign trail covering the President, interviewed him several times before he was elected, and since have sort of gone back on this trail of sorts as he tries to sell...

John 5:28-29 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, John 5:28-29 (New King James Version) 28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.