Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambadan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Can orifice plate provided on equipment nozzles?
    Can an orifice plate be provided between two equipment nozzles as a spacer to makeup the nozzled which are short in length?

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Orifice Location [ 2 Answers ]

Where within the shower system is the restrictive orifice located so I may remove it?

Natural gas uses the butane orifice? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel foolish even asking, but I want to be absolutely sure about this. The kit I want to order has 2 orifices, one for LP and one for butane. I just bought a stacked kenmore washer and dryer that has been converted for LP, and I am going to convert it back to NG, but want to make sure that I am...

Do I need to change the orifice? [ 1 Answers ]

If I change from a 30000 to a 35000 central air unit do I need to change the orifice or will it work OK as it is?

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

Air flow trough orifice [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out air volume (cfm) and velocity of air passing through orifice 1/4" diam. At 350psi pressure. Please explain calculation.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.