Dec 1, 2009, 07:17 PM

The Elm Chanted Forest (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

Old cartoon christmas movies [ 0 Answers ]

This is a cartoon movie where the lead characters are worms based on christmas 1980's I think

An 80's child in search of 2 old cartoon movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am searching for 2 ald cartoon names... I can remember some scences from each one! :D In the first I remember giant snake, a blind zulu guy (I think he was blind) and in the last scence the snake was fighting with a giant lizard (I think) and the snake won... I can remember at the end the...

Title of a cartoon movies - prob. 1980s [ 1 Answers ]

I think the cartoon movies main character was a mouse, but I can't remember. I just remember one scene (I remember seeing this on HBO probably in the early 80s). The scene was a couple characters looking at an old tin can with a label on it. The label had a picture of the tin can with the same...

Old Cartoon Movies? [ 1 Answers ]

All right I can't think of the name of these two movies and I REALLYwanna badly know them so I'll describe what I can remember I was like.. 6 when I saw them... the first was like an olddisny cartoon that was all.. pop-eye style drawing of these two kids who like.. fall asleep or something and they...

View more questions Search