Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tayloe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 06:33 PM
    How would I design a totem pole about my life?
    I have a project the teacher asked us to deisgn a totem pole about our life. What could I do?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:42 PM
    I would start at the bottom:rolleyes: and make things that represented important things in my life...
    i.e... maybe a symbol (or something) for your mother (birth) topped with something important in your life and so on until you reach what you are today.
    Think about important things that have happened to you and then put them in order and put it together. Sorry I can see it, I just have a hard time explaining it.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring single pole thermostat in double pole fixture [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to install a line voltage programmable thermostat into a manual thermostat fixture. The programmable thermostat is Honeywell RLV430. Instruction manual here: http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDepotCanada/images/catalog/b7867367-6c05-4c82-a97c-648044b91564.pdf The...

How can I find out what my animal totem is ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard and read about animal totems online. I would like to know how I can find out what my animal totem is ? Do you believe in them ? Have you personally had any experience with animal totems? Any information would be appreciated . Thanks.

From double pole to single pole thermostat -2 extra leads [ 3 Answers ]

The double pole thermostat for the baseboard heater has a red and a black wire coming in (from the circuit panel) and a red and a black going to the heater. The new single pole only has a red LINE lead and a black LOAD lead. If I attach red to red and then black to black, I have black (from...

Double pole or single pole thermostat for baseboard heater [ 2 Answers ]

A more specific question here: My 240v baseboard heater says it can be wired with a single or double pole thermostat. Since 240v is already "dual pole" with two hots, do I want to stick with a double pole thermostat? Are there advantages/disadvantages to each? Thanks.

One pole of untied double-pole circuit breaker breaks [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new dryer (220 v appliance) to replace an older model. The old dryer was connected to the panel via a double-pole breaker except that there was no clip or tie between the poles. I changed the location of the outlet when installing the new dryer, replacing the cable with the...

View more questions Search