Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimwking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Hunter 44110 thermostat manual
    Installed this thermostat and the ac works fine but the heater will not come on.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 05:45 PM
    http://www.hunterfan.com/uploadedFil...07a.pdf?n=1038

OR pic here

Hunter Fan - Set and $ave 5 + 2 (44110)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing Hunter 44110 Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing an old Honeywell (round) thermostat. The wires are not labeled, and there are only two (2) wires to the old Honeywell. I purchased a Hunter 44110; however, I do not know where to connect the old wires to the new one. TWO WIRES: White Black Where do I connect the wires?

Hunter 44110 programmable thermostat installation [ 4 Answers ]

What do I do with the orange wire? I have a heat pump/ac unit and am switching from a non-programmable Honeywell

Wiring for a hunter 44110 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

My old therostat has two wires. I don't know where they hook up at in the hunter I bought the old wires are a red one and a white one I the old therostat is a robertshaw any help would be great

Wiring a hunter 44110 5-2 programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Am trying to install a new programmable thermostat and I am having problems. My old thermostat had the following wires: white, orange, red, green yellow and blue. The new Hunter thermostat has places for RH, RC, G, Y and W. I have tried several different configurations and cannot get the a/c to...

Hunter thermostat 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat. I felt well and all of the lights ( temp,...

View more questions Search