Ask
    alexdeya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 04:54 PM
    How to change dns code in linksys router
    Hi I need to change dns codes on my router can anyone help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 1, 2009, 05:14 PM

First, please pay more attention to where you post your questions. This questions has nothing to do the Other Family and People where it was moved from.

Why do you thik you need to change the DNS address? This is done by logging into the router at 192.167.1.1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linksys router IP address is not online [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'd appreciate any help about my router. Just two days ago while I was watching South Park online, my internet suddenly went off. I've tried unplugging the modem and router and turning it back on. (this is what I normally do and it always works) However this time, nothing happened. I'm...

Linksys wireless router [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell Laptop computer it has Windows vista on it, with the laptop I also purchased a linksys router with it. I am having two problems with it. Once in a great while it will connect wireless at home, and other times it will not connect at all windows comes up and says...

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

Connecting Iphone to linksys router [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem connection my Iphone at home to my network, ran by a linksys router. I tried the "reset Network" on my phone, but it didn't work, still can't use wireless network on Iphone. Any help would be appreciated. Allan

Linksys router configuration [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a Linksys wireless router. I have one desktop and laptop I am able to access the Internet when I hardwired my laptop / desktop to Modem. (which is what is there now). . I want to connect my laptop in "wireless" mode to the router and access internet. I tried accessing...

View more questions Search