Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 06:18 PM

Good to hear. And I do hope you find something good, and most of all I hope you manage to let your boss(es) know the real reason you're leaving once you do move on, that's the only moment when you might truly have an impact on them. It could help others, who knows?

And EVG, I do want to apologize for the two little sarcastic digs in my last two posts. Though I believe none of the my other posts were rude or attacking, I do know that text on a screen carries a very harsh tone when the content is unexpected. The same words when spoken might come off as reasonable, but on the computer screen can appear... well... mean.

I hope you'll read the true intent of mine, and all of ours, we all want you to be a winner. Sounds like you're going to be.

So please accept my apology for the two actual unnecessary digs I tacked on at the end. And for the rest... well, at least perhaps forgive the flat delivery if not the content.

Let us know how things fare.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 06:23 PM

Evgb, I never meant to imply that being sensitive is a bad thing. It can be a great trait, unless you let it affect your life in a negative way. That's all I was trying to say and when you took it the way you did my hackles went up.

I'm glad that you decided to look for other employment, I really think that's the best thing you can do at this point.

Good luck to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 08:00 PM

And I can close it, since it is obvoius OP is not wanting real help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Work within USA less than 183 days [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Tax Expert, I am a Chinese student who came to US in Aug, 2007. My program lasts just nine months and I started to work as an intern under OPT since Sep, 2008. I decided to go back to China in June this year, that means I will just work less than half year (183 days) in USA in tax year...

I'm going off too a different college, how can I make it work? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are attending different colleges. I think it can work because I know we are both really committed to the relationship. However, the last time I saw him he said something that really confused me. He told me that I could see other people if I wanted to. I said heck no, but I'm not...

I hope this work,and you said you noticed it in two days [ 7 Answers ]

Well I hope this work I am using benoquin and I just started it and nothing so far I am wondering was this just a hoax I'm using 20% no burning no nothing and to think I was so scared that I would wake up with white spots, if this mess works I will be sure to let you know:rolleyes:

Can I get any refund if I file since I paid for college books but didn't work? [ 2 Answers ]

I did not work in 2007 but I am an adult returning to college and 2007 was my first year in pursuit of an associate's degree. Most of my tuition and fees were paid by a Pell Grant, but I did pay about $500 to $600 buying my own books and a few very small payments on the balance of Stafford loans...

Credit for work experience and college credits [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have received associates degree, taken masters level courses and received numerous amounts of professional training considered as credit hours. Is there anyplace that is accredited and/or recognized that can equivilate this to a degree for me? Thanks, Jamie

View more questions Search