Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spinal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Instructions for outdoor light timers
    I just bought an intermatic timer. It has a.m. in white and p.m. in black with a time of day in the center. It also has 4 pegs two green two red. One green and red set for a.m. and one green and red set for p.m. it also has a manual switch. I bought this for outdoor christmas lights and I can't figure out how to set it for on at 4p.m. and off at 11 p.m. It keeps going on early and off early maybe I'm an idiot but this is pissing me off
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 01:52 PM
    If you look here:

Instruction Manuals | Intermatic, Inc.

You will find the instruction manual for your product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting timers for outdoor lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain how to set an outdoor timer for lighting to come on automatically by timer between 7-11 pm only. The timers are wheel type timers (non-digital). When I lift the timers I can set them to the a specific time, but when pushing the timer back in place and setting the time of day...

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

Outdoor timers [ 1 Answers ]

Houw to you set outdoor christmas lighting timers?

Stanley outdoor 3 outlet timers [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get instructions for setting the stanley 3 outlet outdoor timer - item #58465. I have lost the instruction manual. Yhanks, Bonnie Mallon

Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps t [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps to setting the lights to go on at 7PM and off at 12PM

View more questions Search