Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smith1012 Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2006, 09:46 PM
    Talking to a girl
    Hi, I'm have problems talking to a girl in school which I really like... I mean love. I don't have any classes with her but I seem to walk by her every now and then in the halls of the school. I always think about saying something but I get scared, with my body heating up and having butterflies in my stomach. I always think my voice is funny and not understandable when I talk. The funny thing is I get so upset if I walk by her and she doesn't smile at me or say something. Even if I were to open my mouth I would stutter and sound real stupid. It really ruins my day. I just wish I wasn't so shy. I'm not that social type of person because I feel I sound stupid.
    computergod Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 12:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smith1012
    Hi, I'm have problems talking to a girl in school which I really like...I mean love. I don't have any classes with her but I seem to walk by her every now and then in the halls of the school. I always think about saying something but I get scared, with my body heating up and having butterflies in my stomach. I always think my voice is funny and not understandable when I talk. The funny thing is I get so upset if I walk by her and she doesn't smile at me or say something. Even if I were to open my mouth I would stutter and sound real stupid. It really ruins my day. I just wish I wasn't so shy. I'm not that social type of person because I feel I sound stupid.
    Candid Response: one easy way to deal with this is to get the shyness out of you and not let it come back here's a hint start having conversations to people you wouldn't feel shy about like just average people(not that their different but someone or a group who you wouldn't have any insecurities... having a friendly conversation but nothing personal, usually once you have the 'courage' to talk or become eloquent enough you build up confidence to talk to almost anyone no matter how 'high' you think of them they are not we are all human beings(unless you were the girl you're referring to belongs to a different genus/species)... once this is rolling you shouldn't have any problems talking to anyone
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Nov 11, 2006, 01:32 AM
    Even though she may seem like a goddess, this girl is human just like you. You just need to RELAX! Try to approach her when she is alone, that way it will be less awkward for both of you. The easiest thing to start up a conversation is to ask her about something she is carrying. Like if she is carrying a math book ask her what teacher she has or something like that. The most important thing to remember is to LISTEN to what she is saying and not being thinking about what you will say next. Otherwise, your conversation will be very short. All you can do is try, after all, its not like she is going to spit in your face or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search