Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdanverrs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 04:20 AM
    Brown temporary colour over blonde
    If I put a brown Schwarzchoff Live wash over my bleached blonde hair, will it completely wash out after a while or will it stain my hair?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:32 AM

I'm not familiar with that particular brand. However, if it's sold as a "long-lasting, " "semi-permanent", or "demi-permanent", it'll most likely never come completely out (it'll stain for sure.)

If it's a true "temporary" haircoloring, that will wash out with one shampoo, then there's a fair chance that it won't stain. That being said, there's a small chance that even that will stain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my dyed brown hair blonde using xxl blonde dye [ 11 Answers ]

hey, ive been dying my hair since i was about 13 now, and ive had it multiple shades of brown, and one red. some semi-perminent and some perminent. recently i decided to dye my hair a medium blonde and was wondering if by using the xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf, i could lighten it up back to...

Temporary brown color on blonde hair [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is in a drama production this weekend and has been asked to color her blonde hair to brown. She has dyed her natural "dishwater blonde" hair a few times before to lighten it. We were in Sally's yesterday and picked up a semi-permanent color in dark warm brown. I've read here in...

Going from blonde to dark golden blonde/light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I have got blue eyes and olive skin, and blonde hair ( which is rather yellow) it has been highlighted before, but then had just a blonde colour put over it a while go. Anyway, I'm getting a bit fed up of the yellowy ness, and wanting to go dark blonde or light brown? First which do you...

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

View more questions Search