Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aravind indian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 03:28 AM
    I want to die
    Hey guys... I am a teenage guy living in india... anyway , from my younger days I do have went a lot of torture... like at my schooling I was thrown away and tortured due to racism,and sexualy abused at child many things like that... but to keep myself up I always tried to laugh and act as a funnuy guy but my parents don't like it, they always scold me for nothing,they always wanted me to be serious for every thing... and I kind of look wiered... so my school days were hell, like all teachers seems to be gaining pleasure torturing me and I don't know why? they even make fun out of me and do all nasty stuffs to me. Beside all those my family and my relation are not true.. they always fake as loving because my family grew to be rich from rag so they are kind of money minded and always talk about their decision and the stuffs that they liked... at my schooling I first learned about life at age of 9... and after such a hardship I kind of turned philosophical and always write philosophy and reality of life kind of thiongs when I was at 7 th GRADE and I also have a deep love and connection towards god.. but as I grew up the life turned to be so nasty and cruel... family , friends suddenly hated me then ,I realized something that life is not true and my affectuion towars my life has been washed off. Since I am quite creative , I use to draw,do music stuff's good. Even my parents and some of the relatives got shocked seeing my talents... but my parents want me to do goood in academics rather in these stuffs... but I even tried to do what they asked for... after all I do to them till now ,now one seems to be liking me... for many years I was waiting for good relatives and friends... and keep on waiting... now my problem was , after my hardships , effort and sacrifice I haven't got what I needed so I decided to die, and it is not bescause that I have no option,itz like I kind of a desired to... I started to love the death at one point my eagerness got at max and turned to foolishness and made me think of death ,though I am still quite in control ,and I am not sure that I would hold myself long... what you think that I should do.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 06:27 AM

You need to get professional help. You may think you are in control, but from your post, you are a ticking time bomb.

There are any number of things you've mentioned that need to be addressed with a professional. With so many years of unhappiness and abusive situations, it has to come out somehow.

Loving the idea of death as a solution to life's problems, is not the answer.

While so much of your life has been controlled by others, getting help is something you can do yourself. It is hard work to get through counselling and change your thinking and behaviour from where you are now, but I do not see any other way.

Please talk to somebody. Only you can make the decision to turn your life around, and take control.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 11:10 AM
    All things in there own time.
    You have been through a lot so far, maybe too much for such a young mind. I can imagine its overwhelming, but most learning is. The good news is, your fast approaching the time in your life that you will do as you want to for yourself, and can turn those experiences into feelings, and pictures, for others. The creative side of you can come to the front, and tell the world all about what you have kept inside, so they can understand. Don't die before you have lived as that would deprive the world of your skills, and deny yourself your greatest dream, to know the world. There is a lot yet to explore.

Make no mistake, your journey is not wasted, as its just beginning, and when the pupil is ready, the teacher shall appear, to guide you through that journey.

I think you will see a lot of things you never knew existed, just give yourself that chance please, and just be patient with your family, for they don't have the understanding of the world as you do. Maybe someday they will see the things you can see, that they cannot, so never give up that hope.

Is there a teacher, or special adult you can talk to?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 01:45 PM

You need to find a way to live a happier life. Do what you want instead of being what everyone else wants you to be. Pray, read the Bible, make music. Go to counseling, and talk to a trusted relative or friend about these things. You could even talk to God about them.
    aravind indian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:45 AM

Thankx guyz... for reading my post and I think it is best to go to professional... I am so pleased to see your replies... thanks a lot :)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Going to see a professional is a good idea. I'm glad to see that you're willing to take proactive and positive steps to improve yourself. Very good signs.

Feel free to come on this site for emotional support as well. Keep us posted on your progress!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 01:50 PM

Suicide is for cowards.

There is nothing glamourous about killing yourself.

Life WILL get better for you. If you make the change, and take the steps to healing.

Never take your life for granted. You make the most of what you have been given.

Use your talents. Do what makes you happy.

You will be an adult soon. And maybe have children of your own . Don't deny yourself of having a wonderful life.

Please go get the appropriate help.

Pull yourself out of this hole.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Dec 14, 2009, 12:34 AM

Find people at a local hospital or groups in which you can meet others that have life much worse than yours. For example, who may be your age that is physically disabled, paralyzed, heart problems, or going through major trauma. Find someone that can be an inspiration to you, so that you can say, "My life could be much worse, and if that person can survive, so can I."

It will change your perspective on what you have in life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love with a boy but he refused me. I 'll die without him can pray help me for this [ 8 Answers ]

I love with a boy so much but he refused me, I want to marry with him otherwise my life will stop, I would not get any success in my life. Is there any way or pray that would help me to get his love and which make him to marry with me. Because I know nothing is impossible for Allah and Allah can do...

Is it likely my computer I will die because there's not a lot on it? [ 6 Answers ]

It's about four years old, but runs smothly. I did have World of Warcraft on it for a little over a year, but I got rid of it, because I didn't have enough ram (supposedly) and also because I became bored with it. I currently have 479 MB of Ram and 149 GB Hard drive space, and 138 GB of free space....

Snapper rear rider wants to die when clutch is engaged [ 9 Answers ]

Snapper Model 281123BVE 11 HP starts right up and idles good until the clutch/brake is released. Then is loses most of the power and barely spits and sputters. I have cleaned the carburetor, replaced the spark plug, fuel filter, air filter and cleaner. The seat switch, deck switch and rear...

Will goldfish die if you feed them lunch meat? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a weird question. Yesterday, I fed my sisters fish. And a few weeks ago I saw a TV show that a man trained his goldfish to do tricks, he gave them lunch meat as a food reward. So, I tried this, and the fish loved it! Could they die or be hurt from eating meat?

View more questions Search