Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aizan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:16 PM
    D n a test in pakistan
    My infant son who survived only for three months,doctor just after his birth transfuzed him blood without reason and permission.this son was a normal during pregnancy and after delivery... it was(I strongly believe)doctors greediness and criminal negligience that took the life of my son... I have his hair and natal with me... so guide me how can I find out the real couse of my son's death.he died last year I n August.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 11:20 PM

You're title says that you want a DNA test. That will only determine the parentage of your son. Do you doubt that this child is yours?

As for the hair and "natal" I don't know what that would prove. What reason did the doctor give for doing a blood transfusion? Doctors don't usually do unnecessary procedures.

It's very possible that your son looked and seemed healthy but underlying medical issues were present.

I can only imagine how hard this loss is, but I think that you're trying to put blame on the doctor when really there is no blame here. Not yours, not the doctors, no ones. Sadly, these things happen. It's hard to accept, but it's part of life.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want perfom DNA paternity test in pakistan [ 8 Answers ]

Dear I need to help from you I want to confirm that I am biological father of my kid. I want to perform DNA paternity test but in pakistan no private facilit available What can I do I want to my peace of mind?

DNA testing in Pakistan [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one tell me DNA lab in pakistan? What's the lab name? Which cities it's working?

Pakistan Nukes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: The dufus should NOT have pre-empitively attacked Iraq when he did, cause they had NO WMD's. But, months ago when Pakistan, who DOES HAVE WMD's. Was under a different leadership, the dufus could and SHOULD have pre-emptively invaded Pakistan to protect the nukes. But he didn't. He...

What's really going on in Pakistan? [ 1 Answers ]

I originally posted this in the Introductions forum in response to a new member from Pakistan Ahmad Bikal, but it's really a general question for discussion, so I reposted here.

View more questions Search