Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Nov 30, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Big Insect Movie?
    :) Hey,

I thought I would be able to find this movie myself, but no luck! I watched the movie when I was 6 and was scary so badly, I had to sleep in my parent's room for a week.

As far as I can remember a man finds a slug or worm thing/or doctors find it in him (I can't remember) and they put it in a petri dish, the next scene I remember is these children visiting the research lab/hospital on a tour and these children feed the thing or give it water. It grows into a big insect/beetle and causes havoc.

I don't know if it was a horror or not, I was young so some of my memories may be way incorrect? Anyone know the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 06:31 AM

Blue Monkey
    Stomp Tokyo Video Reviews - Blue Monkey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have a big vajina? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I don't want to ask my mum but I have a really big vajina I can't swim with out everyone seeing and I amm about 80 Kg. please help what is wrong?? :(

Big Issue with Wireless Connections! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am helping my girlfriends mom try and fix her laptop. One day she got on and it wouldn't connect to the internet, the icon for wirless wasn't on the bottom taskbar. I went into device manager and all network adapters were working properly (according to their properties) I then went into...

Another unidentified insect movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a long time ago, I saw this cartoon movie about a garden where there lived all these insects. There was this sort of inn that was run by an old bee and his daughter, a pretty bee girl. The hero was a grasshopper I think, and while I can't remember what the villain was, he had 2 henchmen...

What does the term ''BIG'' really mean [ 6 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to know because I think it can mean different things like tall, fat... and so on. Wats your opinion

View more questions Search