Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cvhaley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 09:40 PM
    1980s children's shows
    It was a film with a boy who found these dogs with colorful ears the dogs had magical powers so the boy had to keep these dogs a secret from his parents. The memories a little vague but I'm desperate to have any suggestions. Thanks:)
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Nov 30, 2009, 10:48 PM

Fluppy Dogs?
    YouTube - Fluppy Dogs (1986) - Part 1 of 6
    Hardy23 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 05:55 AM

It was a nice show. I have watched some episodes of this show. The dog was very cute. I remember, when I watched this show, I was insisting that I want to get a dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's show on green video cassette late 1980s/90 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, When my brother was little he used to have a program that he watched all the time on video. Unfortunately neither of us can remember any of the content (though my brother seems to think it had a giant in it). All rememer is that the video cassette was green:D! Not very helpful I know,...

1980s girl children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I used to rent this cartoon movie when I was very young over and over again.. but can't remember much.. There is a main girl who has some sort of powers.. there may be other girls or boys who have powers too but I mainly remember her.. and the main thing I remember is for some reason she has...

A title of an old children's film 1970/1980s [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi can any one help I would like to find out the title of a movie that my mum took me to see back in the 70s/80s. Can only remember a few details like, it was very like a sinbad bad film, but not one I don't think. I rember that a man had to walk up a mountain on the path because if he...

Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember...

View more questions Search