Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tweety71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 08:03 PM
    Free Eye Exams
    I am 56 years old I don't have ajob or insurance I have not had an eye exam for four years ND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if there is any one who would help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 03:02 AM
    Hi, Tweety71!

Have you seen the sticky message that was prepared by out Vision Expert, ChihuahuaMomma?

It can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

If you would let us know approximately where you're located, it might be possible that there would be more resources available that can be found.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get free eye exam and free glasses [ 4 Answers ]

I am diabetic and my eyesight is getting worse. Where can I get free eye exam and free glasses?

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 43 yr old female who had to have bifocals at 38. They got broke and then lost and i can tell my eyes are getting much worse, is there any help out there fo me, i have no ins and my husband is hardly working, he is in construction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god...

Free eye exams [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have health insurance and am having some weird things going on with my eyes, flashes, spots,etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if there any any places or organizations that offer free eye exams. Thank you

Free eyeglasses and exams [ 7 Answers ]

I need help finding free exams and eyeglass help

View more questions Search