Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Nov 10, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Right Click My Computer
    All of a sudden now when I right click on My Computer nothing happens. I can right click on the desktop and get my options as well as several other places just not when I right click within the start menu.

Any ideas why this is or how to fix it.

Reboot did not help.
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Nov 11, 2006, 09:54 AM
    OK, I figured this one out.

My "enable dragging and dropping" was unchecked.
    alex_vt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Thanks A LOT!!
    All the best 4 you and people like you!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 Honda civic won't start until after 2nd click [ 5 Answers ]

My 95 Honda civic won't start until after the 2nd click when the key is in the start position. When it starts, it runs fine and doesn't die at all. However, when it sits for a while, it behaves the same way again(cranks, but won't start, until after the sound of the 2nd click at which time the...

Does anyone care about this, 'click to activate and use this control' [ 3 Answers ]

It appear on all object such as flash, media player... We all know that it is a security feature but so far, it's very unconvinience. Can we get rid of this and are they about to make it another way?

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search