Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krestaar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Is it wrong to have sex with 2 sisters
    I dated her for a few weeks and had sex twice but decided not to be interested again she claimed she's engaged to another guy. After one and a half years, myself and her sister start to date. We have not had sex yet but the question keeps coming to me if it will be right to have sex with her or probably to call the relationship quit.
    CptJaneway Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2009, 07:25 PM

As long as she knows you were with her sister in the past. Don't hide that part - if it "works" between you two, that alone can ruin it.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 30, 2009, 07:26 PM

Don't know if its right or wrong... but it might just be a bit weird...

Sisters talk you know... so the topic of you in bed might come up... and that would be quite awkward...
    azif Posts: 96, Reputation: 22

Nov 30, 2009, 07:26 PM

If you actually like the sister then why not, assuming you are both ready for it?

If its just revenge then...

Thought the title was going to say "at the same time"
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Nov 30, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Sisters talk you know... so the topic of you in bed might come up... and that would be quite awkward...
    Unless he's any good, then it works in his favor. :D

A year and a half is a long time, I say she's fair game. Do whatever you feel like doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend never wants sex [ 36 Answers ]

This has been a growing concern of mine and it's putting a lot of stress on me and our relationship.. anyway we have been together for 3 years now and living together for about 2 years. Things started great just like any other new relationship and sex was good. Lately though she never wants to have...

Boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 22 & he's 34. We have sex like 4, 5x a week, sometimes more. But I want it like all the time. I feel like we used to have sex a lot more... but I don't know. It's been a year, maybe it's normal? I've gained weight because of medicine and getting off drugs since we've been together. (so it's...

First time sex. Is something wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long but I can't help it I'm only sixteen and I'm really freaked out. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity to each other. And that was three days after my period. He used a condom with spermacide and barely got in me...

Did not have sex after turning me on [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend turned me on.. but did not have sex with me... he was charged as well.. but he just ejaculated.. how do I satisfy

Is there something wrong with my sisters hamster? [ 6 Answers ]

Sylvia is a Golden syrian hamster. My sister has had her since July/August. Recently Sylvia has had a wet patch around her tail area. It is there, then the next day it has gone. By the end of the day the wet patch is back. It keeps drying then becoming wet again then drying and so on. We think it...

View more questions Search