Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linzmcuk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 08:06 PM
    Yahoo games
    Why when I try to get into a game on Yahoo, the site shuts down completely. I have to reload internet ex
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 08:08 PM
    Welcome to AMHD Linzmcuk!!

I bet that if you post your question to the games board you may get more responses! ;)
    linzmcuk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 08:10 PM
    L know I just realised that soz
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 08:12 PM
    No prob. Just trying to help you get more answers! :D
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 10, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Hi Linzmcuk,
    Welcome to AMHD. If the problem is that Internet Explorer is crashing on you -- giving you an error message and forcing you to close it -- you can probably fix this by going under Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and unchecking the box that says "Enable third party browser extensions." You would then have to restart your computer. If this causes any other problems, you can always recheck the box and restart. This very often works though.
    Good luck. Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Yahoo games [ 4 Answers ]

:( When I play Yahoo games/literati and try to read a profile I am blocked, how do I stop this program from blocking me :(

Download Yahoo Games [ 2 Answers ]

Is there something I can do to download Yahoo games' full version for free? I don't know, a friend's doing something with regard to licensing.. And wouldn't tell me.. Is there some kind of trick existing?

Yahoo games [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it when I click on games the page opens but it won`t let me play anything,does anybody know why

View more questions Search