Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdhw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 12:22 PM
    I want to start an Industrial paint company in odessa tx what do I need to knnow
    I am wanting to start an Industrial paint company in Odessa TX what do I need to know and how do I get info on starting up a company also ( The Insurance part is very important ) for a company that does painting
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Hi, kdhw!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question!

The first thing that you would need would be to develop a business plan. As far as insurance is concerned, any full-service insurance company should be able to help you with that. If you go to an insurance company that has a lot of carriers, you'll be more likely to be able to get insurance that is the best coverage for the least money because there'll be more carriers from which to choose.

I would also suggest checking with City Hall to see about any other requirements that there might be.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company profile for start up company [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find good examples for company profile for a start up property marketing? Tried to Google a lot, thought if any of you could help save me time... thanks . I am starting one more business in addition to my graphic designing firm, it's a property marketing firm. We are planning to...

How do I start a landscape company? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the marine corps now and when I get out I want to start my own landscape company. I have no idea how to start or where to start. I have years of experience, I just need help to get started on my own?

Insurance company start up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I start up an insurance company?

Ordered paint online, company is NOT COOPERATING! [ 1 Answers ]

I bought some art supplies online as a gift for my boyfriend on 12/17 from Montana Colors. Montana charged my debit card for $42.00 ($29.00 plus $13 shipping) immediately. Well, when I went to look at the status of my order on 12/20 to see if maybe it would make it by Christmas, I saw that they...

View more questions Search