Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Testicle pain moved from one testicle to the other
    Hello , I am an 18 years old male and I would like to ask you about a testicular pain I have -what are the possible causes? Should I do something or just wait ? Two weeks ago I felt a strong pain in the right testicle - I felt that it has twisted but after a few seconds it untwisted on itself (I didn't know what is testicular torsion when that happened ). The next days (or a few days later ) I was experiencing a slight, dull, not constant pain or better to say discomfort in my right testicle ( don't know if it was connected to the twisting). So last Wednesday I went to an urologist - he told me that everything was fine and to wait a few days for the pain to past. But from the next day on I felt almost no pain in the right testicle but in the left - mostly when I am sitting in school and it is another kind of discomfort - not what I felt in the right testicle. There are no visual changes on my scrotum. What is happening to me? Could I be imagining all this out of fear what could be happening - I don't think that's the case. And I am a bit concerned that I have misled the urologist that I think that the pain in the right testicle is connected to the twisting - I don't know if this is so. Last thing to say - today I had a headache - I normally have headache only if I have temperature but I had not had today.
    Please give me some advice
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 12:19 PM

A Urologist has already seen you for this condition. I would call him, make an appointment, explain your current symptoms and ask him for his opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicle pain comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering I have testicle pain,it comes and goes,and I have a Hernia and I was just wondering if that has something to do with it?:confused:

Weight lifting and Testicle pain [ 1 Answers ]

What is the relationship between testicle and weight lifting? How weight lifting cause to testicle pain?

Testicle pain [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all of this started a couple of weeks back. 4 weeks ago I went to my doctors as my testicles was swallon ( there was no pain at this point ) however when the infection seemed to be going I had like funny pains come from the testicles like at one time it would be itchy then it would be like a...

Testicle pain after ejaculating [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting this pain after I ejaculate in my testicle. A harp very painful feeling. Every time I walk and make a step the pain gets worse. 2 months ago I was diagnos with epaditmis infection and was given meds. I took them and it did not work so good. when I ejaculate I get a burning...

Testicle pain when weightlifting [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am 17 years old. I lift weight a lot, well I used to . This whole summer I have laid around watching anime and losing muscle. Mainly because I had this lump on my right testicle and I was in a lot of amounts of pain, and my doctor could not really find any explenation for it at all what so...

View more questions Search