Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 06:23 PM
    Translation
    Could you tell me what language is this and translate for me

Ma scherzi? Ma che cos'è tutta questa storia?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 10, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Hi Gen,
    This is Italian. My own grasp of the language is extremely limited, but the best I could come up with through online translators is: "but jokes? but that things total this history."
    Sorry I can not be of more help. Hope this is of some help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Croatian language translation [ 2 Answers ]

How do you say www.domain.com (and www.domain.ca) in croatian. In english it would be double u double u double u dot domain dot kom (how you pronounce it) and: double u double u double u dot domain dot sea ay. I just need to know how to prounce www.domain.com and www.domain.ca (domain is not...

English translation [ 9 Answers ]

I have to write this sentence on trains, is it correct? "Dear passengers, we recommend to mind your luggage and personal belongings" Or do you think is better this other one? "Passengers are kindly requested to mind their luggage and personal belongings"

Finnish translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need a translation for the following finnish sentence: No sex viellä, mutta sillä on aivan mahtava! Apua Thanks a lot for your help!

Translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can data... via floppy disk... be translated from apple laptop to i.b. m desktop computer.any added detail will be wellcome. Thanks

View more questions Search