Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karen30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 08:48 AM
    When will I find out if my home buyers tax credit is up for review
    It's been 12 weeks since I filed my amended return for the first time home buyers tax credit I was unaware that I needed to send in a copy of my closing statement. I have it and want to send it in but I haven't heard anything about who to send it to. When will I get my notice
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Attaching the closing statement was a recently-added requirement for the 2009 tax return, not amendments of the 2008 tax return.

The IRS is extremely back-logged on those 2008 amendments. All I can do is counsel patience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First Time Buyers Home Repairs. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We have recently purchased a house in Florida and would like some of your opinions! 1. We have decided to replace 3 bedrooms with laminate flooring. We have purchased roughly 800 sqft of laminate floor at Home Depot for $.99 a sqfoot. The installation would include removal of...

$10,000 from 403b for first time home buyers [ 7 Answers ]

Is it better to borrow money from a 403b or to take the withdrawal of $10,000 allowed to first time home buyers?

Response for credit debt buyers suit [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons from our county sheriff{Pennsylvania } saying I was being sued by Atlantic credit.Atlantic bought a charged off loan from a credit card company and say I owe them $20,000. I have several questions Id like answered please: 1st. How exactly do I respond to the court by filing a...

First time buyers, credit issues. Married Vs. Single? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I would like to buy a house. It doesn't have to be very big, we just want a cute little place to raise our daughter (who is due on Aug 25 =) ) We checked our credit reports, his is almost non-existant, he has one account in good standing and nothing else. I on the other hand,...

View more questions Search