Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Ceiling fans
    I have been trying to locate a company that sells 36inch ceiling fans with light kits and remotes if any body knows of such a company it would help me so much, I have been looking for weeks thank you 7555
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Hunter does, I believe the model is called The Orbit. There are a few others and I will look around. What is your price range?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove a ceiling fan?

Hampton Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

Ceiling Fan Is Not Working Light Works But Fan Will Not Go On Does Anyone Know Why Secondly What are The factory settings For remote control To Fan?

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

View more questions Search