Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnaakrs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Nov 30, 2009, 06:36 AM

I am a little confused about the trial month. Is it up or not? But then I don't think I need to know. If you texted her for Thanksgiving and now it is 4 days later and she never returned or acknowledged such a kind gesture something's probably up. Your first sign was the "break" itself. I have been through this and I can feel your pain as I have felt it before. I pray for your sake that I am wrong. But usually when a "break" or cool down period is initiated that's your first sign that something just isn't right. This usually is the first sign that her interests have veered in another direction and it's (most times) a cowards way to break off the relationship. This way they feel as if they have avoided any confrontation and gotten out without the other finding out what they were up to all along. May you, her and God forgive me if I am wrong but I feel as if she is already seeing someone else. Try not to text, call or see her. If nothing else after awhile that will really play with her ego and show her that she was not as sure as she thought she was. You sound as if you are a truly good person with a kind heart. Please keep yourself busy and avoid picking up that phone. Don't let her hurt you any further and remain strong. I know it is easier said than done but let her go. There will come a day (hopefully soon) that you will find and fall in love with the person that is right for you. Don't be afraid to be a little pushy (or alot) if you have the need to know for sure what is going on and need to know now. If this is the case just ask her straight out if she is interested in and/or seeing someone else. Let her know that you do have the right to know because it is your life and your heart that is being hurt and played with. The longer you let this drag on the harder and more painful it's going to be. From what I have read all my instincts are telling me that she definitely has already been seeing someone else. She's gone ahead with her life and left you sitting alone, dazed and confused. Again, I am sorry and pray for your sake that I am wrong. Good luck and happy holidays.
    fearxfear Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2009, 07:49 AM

dnaakrs is on the right track... if she thinking the same thing as you. Trust me she'll find a way to get a hold of you. You tried and that's more then enough that you need to give of yourself. I think its time to move on. I've come to learn if someone want to get a hold of you they will. We live in a technology driven society. It ain't no horse and carriage days anymore. Hang in there!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 08:57 AM
    I would never have agreed to her terms in the first place, but given her all the space she needs.

I certainly would not have text her, but called instead. I would also been doing my thing, and enjoying myself without her, and not be making exes on a calender, waiting for her to get over herself.

Loving someone is not about stress relief, its about honest communications, and working together, so maybe you're the only one in love here, and that's too bad for you. She would definitely have to look me up in a month, and by then I would have to serious think about being tied to someone that needed a whole freakin month away from me. There has got to be a more honest answer than that.
    boredashell Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 04:13 AM

There are definitely more people out there. What you need to do is improve yourself so you can feel good and be confident enough to land the girl you meet that is so much better than her and is the one for you. When I finally realized that I must be a crazy person for loving someone so much that doesn't love me back, I had something snap inside. It's a good feeling. If my x comes back and I want to be with her again (its been about a week) I will be the one in control of the relationship.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 08:03 AM

I personally think your relationship was over a month ago when she asked for a break. My guess is that she found someone else and just wanted to be certain that it worked out before she totally cut you loose.

If you feel like you have to send one more text message be sure to tell her that if you don't get a response that you're going to assume the relationship has ended and move on. Then when she doesn't respond - move on!

-------------------------------------------------

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend still wants to contact me! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up at christmas and she said she didn't know how she felt anymore! We kept in contact and were even sleeping together with her saying one minute she loved me then the next she wasn't interested! She told me that she now knew she wanted to be with me 4 ever but wanted...

Ex girlfriend contact [ 6 Answers ]

WOW!! Its being two weeks since my ex girlfriend doesn't contact me. Does this mean she found another guy? She would text me ever other day to see how I am doing. Its was good having that around but I really miss it. Do you guys think she is with someone else? Would you guys think it would be...

Is No-Contact Appropriate In This Situation With Ex-Girlfriend? [ 81 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have apparently split up. She gave me no indication of her intentions to begin with. Therefore, since she has stopped calling or seeing me I can conclude that she no longer wants to be with me and is seeing another guy. We last saw each other on September 4 of this...

Ex girlfriend tried to make contact AGAIN! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, for those that remember I had a post the other week about my ex contacting me and now she has again... well tried to. I'm 21 she is 18. She broke up with me in early January after we had been together for 1 1/2 years. I have kept No Contact since. About 3 weeks later she had sent me a...

Girlfriend wants no contact.until new year. [ 19 Answers ]

Here is my story. I've been dating a women eight years younger than me (I'm 34, she's 26) for a little more than two years. She's sweet, caring and trustworthy. However, there was one thing that became a problem. In February, my roommate (younger brother) moved out because he was having financial...

View more questions Search