Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Recipe to make sefi white cream 10X
    So everyone has been asking how I made my sefi white cream mixture so here it goes:

1.) Get a 4 ouce jar add 3 TABLESPOON of sefi white powder
    2.) get a measuring cup and add 250 ml of water
    3.) pour water and sephi white powder into a pot
    4.) cook at a temperature of 160/f for @ least 15 min
    5.) once cool add lotion of your choice and some almond glow oil to the mixture and sture till it gets thick enough to apply evenly

Well that's how I did it, but be careful cause its strong and it may burn your skin.

Good luck all
    Nurse24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:51 AM

Lighterr did u notice lightening on your face too or just on your body?
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 01:00 PM

I noticed whitening on my legs they turned high yellow the rest of my body did not respond to well it burnt my arms and made my face darker and also burnt my upper lip
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2009, 01:02 PM

Thanks lighterr but what % of Sepiwhite would that make?
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 01:10 PM

I believe it was a 10% cream
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2009, 01:21 PM

Sepiwhite is not new, has been around for over 5 ys I think and doesn't seem to work for most people, at all. I tried 5% Sepiwhite for a whole month, and it made my face darker.
    I made 10% for my body, but it burned at that strength and now I have learned, there are cancer links with absorbing any sort of "phenylaline", and that is what SepiWhite is!
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    Sepiwhite is not new, has been around for over 5 ys i think and doesn't seem to work for most people, at all. i tried 5% Sepiwhite for a whole month, and it made my face darker.
    i made 10% for my body, but it burned at that strength and now i have learned, there are cancer links with absorbing any sort of "phenylaline", and that is what SepiWhite is!
    Really I thought it was safe:eek: I never heard of any health risk associated with sefi white and sweet you are correct it does NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE, this new batch I mixed I will only use it on my legs and feet that's where I get the best results from using it, rest of my body is HQ only:)

Nov 30, 2009, 01:54 PM

Hmmm... seems nothing is safe these days...

Lighterr, sepiwhite is soluble only in alcohol and not water and you didn't use any form of alcohol to fully dilute it... do you think that might've been the reason why it didn't work... Also what was the pH level of the final cream/lotion? The cream needs to be between 5-6 pH level... If it's too low, it might be too acidic and results in skin burns...
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 02:44 PM

I did use rubbing alcohol in the pot prior to boiling, I am not sure why it burnt me though I always thought I mixed it to strong
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2009, 02:49 PM

lighterrr what is almond oil? Is that used for lightening too?
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 03:17 PM

Almond glow oil helps to moisturize the skin and also helps with the lightening

Nov 30, 2009, 03:24 PM

Oh okay I have never heard of it before. I assume that it is made with almonds (I hope I don't sound too ignorant! LOL)?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 06:17 PM

Beautiful skin your so funny. The ingredients in almond glow oil is Peanut Oil, Olive Oil, Lanolin Oil, Almond Oil, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Home Health - Almond Glow Lotion - Almond, 8 oz but I'm sure you can get it many other places as well for a cheap price.

Lighterrr, is this a recipe from Making Cosmetics? Also does it oxidize quickly and what are the challenges to look out for?
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 02:45 AM

Golden, the receipe is not entirely from them I have a friend that majored in chemistry and he helped me, No it does not oxidize at all from my expereince. Challenges may include burning of the skin or even darkening of the skin, and some parts of the body you will expereince excessive lightening. So you just can't predict what will happen. JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST LOL

Dec 1, 2009, 11:55 AM

Maybe a lower % of sepiwhite and adding some exfoliants might counter the side-effects you mentioned...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Is this the 40% sepiwhite?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Maybe a lower % of sepiwhite and adding some exfoliants might counter the side-effects you mentioned...
    True. A lower percentage and the addition of exfoliants should be able to prevent side effects. Also, a patch test on an area of skin.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 01:16 AM

It was a 10% as far as I know, but I'm only using on my legs now

Dec 2, 2009, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Beautiful skin your so funny. The ingredients in almond glow oil is Peanut Oil, Olive Oil, Lanolin Oil, Almond Oil, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Home Health - Almond Glow Lotion - Almond, 8 oz but I'm sure you can get it many other places as well for a cheap price.

Lighterrr, is this a recipe from Making Cosmetics? Also does it oxidize quickly and what are the challenges to look out for?
    LOL Golden! Ignorance is bliss!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White Bleaching Cream [ 16 Answers ]

Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars... Please Help!

Xtreme White cream (Hydroquinone 2%) [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone tried this cream? It's hydroquinone. After all the mono scare with the patchy skin, I've decided to try hydroquinone. I'm a new user and I don't know what to expect! Do any of you have any idea how it would react if I stay away from the sun? I live in Canada and it always rains...

Did Michael Used This Benoquin Cream To Turn White? [ 2 Answers ]

Is this what Michael Jackson Used? Or hydroquinone? I remember the news showed a photo of a tube cream from his house, but I forgot the name but I think it was "Benoquin Forte" or something like that?

White Patches with Gluta-C Cream [ 2 Answers ]

I am using gluta-c for the past 3 weeks, day and night. I nw have 3 white patches on my face, mainly around my cheeck area. Is ths the "peeling" that they talk about or is it vitiligo or something:eek: In case some parts of my face lighten and other parts don't?? Has this ever happened to...

View more questions Search