Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khaos119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Kenmore Elite Calypso "ob" error message
    Hi!

I can't find my manual on my washer. It's a Kenmore Elite Calypso. It goes through most of the cycle and towards the end I get "ob" error message. I'm thinking it means off balance, but it has been balanced. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Bridget
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 11, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos119
    Hi!

I can't find my manual on my washer. Its a Kenmore Elite Calypso. It goes through most of the cycle and towards the end I get "ob" error msg. I'm thinking it means off balance, but it has been balanced. Any suggestions??

Thanks,
    Bridget
    Call Sears parts at 800-366-Part or go online order it and possibly find some assistance online. You will find you model number probably under the lid near the back of the top of the tub as you face the washer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying "critical System error" [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there. I picked up a little bug I think last night. My computer keeps telling me I have a critical system error and when I click the yellow bubble on the toolbar it comes up with a certain companies software download page. I doubt I have a system error so it look slike adware/spyware. How...

My Kenmore gas drter has low heat "HELP" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all I have a Kenmore elite large capacity gas dryer model # 110.70942990, SER: MK2413999 The problem I am having is I only get low heat when its on the cotton setting, in the last week it has been taking about 2 hours to dry a normal load that use to takes about 45 minutes, in the past...

"F" error on Kenmore he3 washer [ 0 Answers ]

I got an "F" error on my washing machine. I can't find the manual to find out what it means. Can anyone help?

"no video codec" error, VCD burning [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I was trying to burn an "avi" video to VCD.. when I hit the burn button it was trying to convert the "avi" file to "mpeg".. and then it gave me an error saying "no video codec"... Is there a way to fix this? I'd really want to get this done to watch on VCD.. it's a boxing video for my...

Internal error "main2_w,276" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting the above message every time I try to run one particular CD-ROM, which just happens to be the one that contains the training programme for the college course I've just started, and it will go no further. I'm pretty sure the CD itself is OK as I took it round to a friend and it...

View more questions Search