Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 06:24 PM

I am surprised that the Dermatologist doesn't have a definite answer for you.

Whether it will recover depends on what caused the problem. Hair grows approximately roughly 1/2 inch (1.25 centimeters) a month which gives you an idea of how long it will take damaged hair to grow out.

EDIT: I just noticed that you have posted this question before. Your posts should be combined.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 12:19 AM
    Hi, Judy!

Orphaned post?

Thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Judy!

Orphaned post?

Thanks!

No, it would appear the posts WERE combined (as I requested) and my answer to the one that was moved remained here. I think the clue is "EDIT: I just noticed that you have posted this question before. Your posts should be combined."

I usually repeat the question when I answer a post in order to prevent this from happening - although I do realize that makes it more difficult for the moderators.

I believe you have the ability to remove posts and, therefore, I would guess you have the ability to find posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alopecia Areata ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata.:( Please suggest best treatment or some home remedies to control my hair falls. Thanks in advance!

Any cures or treatments for Alopecia [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Clay I'm 19 years old, and I have Alopecia. Alopecia is when you loose all of your hair from your body. Is there a cure out there for this, because I heard someone told me that the have the cure in Cuba, and I am forbidden to go there because I am American. Can any body help me out...

Coloring hari with Alopecia [ 1 Answers ]

My question that I would like to know is: I have Alopecia. The doctor has given me injections in one of my bald spots already and I'm finding its not growing back yet. What are some things that I can take to help my hair grow back. Also I want to color my hair, but I'm not sure if it would be a...

5yr old has alopecia [ 3 Answers ]

About 3 months ago I noticed my daughter had a bald spot on the top of her hair about the size of a milk bottle lid now she has another 1 on the side of her head but this bald patch is quite big there's no scars but they are completely bald the first one she had is slowly growing hair back but is...

View more questions Search