Dec 6, 2009, 09:48 PM

<3

Blessings.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 10:14 PM
    I got that message as well.

My green apple candles are lit.

Peace be with you Chery. We all love you.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 12:37 AM

Chery, don't forget now, you are going to haunt me. Remember? You said you would and I'm holding you to it! If you don't, when I get there, you in big trouble girl!

I love you Chery.

To the rest of you, to heck with lighting candles, lets light up a smoke! In Chery's honor.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 12:47 AM

Mag! Where have you been?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2009, 12:48 AM

Sounds like an idea. Lets all light up one. Just for Mamma C.

Chery you will be missed. We know that you have peace now.

Hugs and prayers to all your family and friends...

Joe
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 12:50 AM
    I'm reading this and am seriously choked up! Chery, may you rest peacefully and without pain in a better place. Thanks so much for sharing your last days with AMHD. Thanks to all you posters who responded for your humor and compassion. Life would not be complete without people around us that can laugh, cry and love.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 02:03 AM

Well Stringer, since you asked, I will tell you the whole truth.
    One day back in January, I discovered that an evil race of soulless, humanoid appearing monsters have taken over the entire world. Only myself and a small number of others know that the people of earth are under attack by this murderous band of galactic gypsy's. As I tried with all my might to get the truth out, I suddenly realized that they were observing me every moment of my life. My every move. I decided that even at the cost of my own life, I would continue to alert the people of earth that this evil race of blood suckers had infiltrated and subverted every aspect of earthly human life. I continued to spread the truth, until that fateful day when they came for me. I was tackled to the ground, duct taped, arms and legs. I felt the needle enter my arm and then... darkness.
    The first thing I realized upon regaining consciousness was the fact that I was lying upon a cold concrete slab. There was a bright light shining in my face and I could barely see the six human forms behind the bright light, simply observing me.
    That's when the questioning began. Day after day, week after week. I didn't budge. I told them nothing.
    Finally, one day, they let me go down the hall and outside. I was allowed to walk around a 12 ft. by 12 ft. chain link cage. There were others there. On the opposite side of the fence. I began talking to them.
    They told me I was in a concentration camp. A reeducation camp. Camp Spamblinka, somewhere in the east of Crackassistan.
    My days went by slowly. I plotted my escape. The day came when my best chance presented itself. I took it. I crawled upon the death wagon, among the decaying, diseased bodies and I rode right out the gate heading for the crematorium. Half way there, I rolled off into a ditch filled with the sewage flowing from the camp. I took a large breath of air, held it and swam for my life.
    It took me two months to get to Mexico. Having been raised in San Diego, I had no problem getting across the border. I crossed a few miles east of Tecate Baja. I have been in hiding for the last five months. Sleeping in wooded areas. Stealing food from peoples freezers and patio refrigerators. Out of dumpsters. I even stooped so low as to steal bags of candy from Trick or Treaters. Hiding during the day, lurking during the night. I risk my very life coming on a public forum such as this. Only Chery is worth it.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Only Chery is worth it.
    ;) At least I know you are alive... I missed you!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    One day back in January, I discovered that an evil race of soulless, humanoid appearing monsters have taken over the entire world. Only myself and a small number of others know that the people of earth are under attack by this murderous band of galactic gypsy's. As I tried with all my might to get the truth out, I suddenly realized that they were observing me every moment of my life. My every move. I decided that even at the cost of my own life, I would continue to alert the people of earth that this evil race of blood suckers had infiltrated and subverted every aspect of earthly human life. I continued to spread the truth, until that fateful day when they came for me. I was tackled to the ground, duct taped, arms and legs. I felt the needle enter my arm and then...darkness.
    The first thing I realized upon regaining consciousness was the fact that I was lying upon a cold concrete slab. There was a bright light shining in my face and I could barely see the six human forms behind the bright light, simply observing me.
    That's when the questioning began. Day after day, week after week. I didn't budge. I told them nothing.
    Finally, one day, they let me go down the hall and outside. I was allowed to walk around a 12 ft. by 12 ft. chain link cage. There were others there. On the opposite side of the fence. I began talking to them.
    They told me I was in a concentration camp. A reeducation camp. Camp Spamblinka, somewhere in the east of Crackassistan.
    My days went by slowly. I plotted my escape. The day came when my best chance presented itself. I took it. I crawled upon the death wagon, among the decaying, diseased bodies and I rode right out the gate heading for the crematorium. Half way there, I rolled off into a ditch filled with the sewage flowing from the camp. I took a large breath of air, held it and swam for my life.
    It took me two months to get to Mexico. Having been raised in San Diego, I had no problem getting across the border. I crossed a few miles east of Tecate Baja. I have been in hiding for the last five months. Sleeping in wooded areas. Stealing food from peoples freezers and patio refrigerators. Out of dumpsters. I even stooped so low as to steal bags of candy from Trick or Treaters. Hiding during the day, lurking during the night. I risk my very life coming on a public forum such as this. Only Chery is worth it.
    Were you probed?:confused::eek:
    Business Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 10:19 AM

My Gawd Mag!! I hope that you were able to steal some clothes also. Nakedidee would not be good... but it is warm in Medico... Did you get names... we need names my friend.

Glad you're back.

Stringer
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Chery was not only sweet, kind, and smart, SHE WAS HILARIOUS!! XXOO CHERY!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 08:58 PM

Mag, I want my patio furniture back and the steak too.

Naughty boy. Those were seasoned to perfection! :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 01:24 AM

Well, I'll tell you. I had to burn the patio furniture. Got really cold. As far as the steak, all I have left is the bone. You want the bone? It's really seasoned to perfection.
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Chery was not only sweet, kind, and smart, SHE WAS HILARIOUS!!! XXOO CHERY!
    We used to have a blast. She could talk some smack. I like that in a woman. She promised me that she would come and Haunt my house shortly after departing this level. I keep asking where she is and if she is going to come have a chat. I haven't had a spirit in my house for over a year. I think I make them nervous. They only stay for a few days then leave. I haven't even seen my Shadow Person for over two years. He was a complete bore anyway. He wouldn't talk to me. When I asked him a question, he would just go through the wall into the next room. I got tired of going from room to room just trying to have a conversation with that thing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 07:36 AM

Mag, I'll haunt you, even though I'm still alive. How hard can it be, a bit of howling, moving some furniture around, saying boo. Ya, I think I can handle that.

Momma C promised to haunt me too, but I'm going to give her a few months. After all, she needs to get settled in her new place, learn the ropes, meet up with old friends and family. I'm sure she'll get around to it, when she has the time. :)

By the way Mag, that patio furniture was brand new, cedar, really nice. I can't believe it's just a pile of ashes now. Also, yes, I want the bone! Oops, wrong thread. ;)
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Dec 9, 2009, 09:13 PM

I am so sad, I must be the last person to know about you,Cherry!
    I had always wanted to say something good to you, while you're with us, but today, when I really wanted to express you my best feelings, you are no more with us.

Rest in peace, Cherry!! We'll always love you, You'll be there within us in our heart. Love you always cherry, love you always!!

"Hold our hand and guide us safely through all the difficulties, sorrows and pains"
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Dec 9, 2009, 09:23 PM

Here, I brought the flowers for you cherry!!
    Attached Images

Business Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 09:25 PM

That was nice Sergie.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 09:27 PM
    How beautiful Sergie!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with first love from thirty years ago, but he is married. [ 19 Answers ]

This is complicated. I have had a life-long friendship with my first love. He is my oldest brother's best friend. We dated for three years when I was a teenager, split up over a misunderstanding and never discussed the situation. We both married the people we started dated when we stopped...

Remembering and feeling grateful [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I was just listening to some music I wrote 9 months ago (at time of break up). Wow, I was hurting. I don't even recognize myself but there I was in pain and at the peak of my heartbreak. I just wanted to thank everyone here for everything they do. Also, stick with NC new people. It...

What, at least, 3 things are you grateful for? [ 8 Answers ]

Thanksgiving day is coming soon in the USA So... Here are some of mine….. 1. I’m grateful for a God that loves us so much that He gives us the opportunity to join Him in Hid kingdom of heaven in a life after this mortal one. 2. I’m grateful for all the blessings and graces He has given to my...

Song Grateful [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artisit that sings the church song grateful

View more questions Search