Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hattieruth Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 02:51 PM
    How can I find pajama pants with sewn in crotch
    Pajama pants with regular crossed seams are irritating when worn without underwear. Where can I find pajama pants with sewn in crotch like in long underwear?
    singer13780 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 04:48 PM

You could wear underwear with pj's or sew in ur own if u kno how to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crotch watching [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, So I have a question that is purely curiosity. I am female and sometimes when I talk to a guy and he's across from me on a chair or something, I subconsciously look down at his crotch and catch myself afterwards and I don't know why I do it! I even did it when I interviewed with my...

Kids movie kablama pajama [ 1 Answers ]

"kablama pajama" I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure out this movie I saw as a child with a young boy on his bed with a staff wand saying the phrase to fight something. Does anybody know what movie that was? I saw it in the 90's.

Pajama Game [ 1 Answers ]

Who Was The Original Cast Of The Pajama Game?

New sewn in hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I got human hair extensions using the weft and they were sewn in, very tight and painful as my scalp was healing I started itching, not it's still itching under the weft, help! Thanks Karen

What to do with a itchy shaven crotch [ 11 Answers ]

I just shaved my female private parts... it is so itchy... what can I do to stop this itching before work tomorrow and what about the red bumps, but I want the itching to stop any ideas? Please help

View more questions Search