Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicoleNEEDMOVIE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Christmas animation/cartoon movie starts with a mouse in a toy factory talknig
    Hi, I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was a child and its really important I find the name
    It's a christmas movie that's animation
    And there's a mouse as the narrator that lives in a toy factory and has something to do with the man owning the toy factory closing it for christmas
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2009, 03:32 PM

Are you sure that the man wasn't a clock maker? George Gobel did the voice of the narrating Father Mouse. There was a special significance of a certain clock that had to be perfect or some such. The Son Mouse, being too big for his britches, decides that he's going to make the clock better or some such, but runs into trouble putting it back together. It's a Rankin/Bass cartoon, you know -- all toothy people with goofy grins and big eyes.
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Oops... The name of the movie (if it's the right one) is "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" (1974) (TV).
    asad15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2010, 10:03 AM
    It's actually called "The Night Before Christmas" - it's different from the clock/mouse one! I used to love both of those movies as a kid!

You can buy it here!
    http://www.blujay.com/item/VHS-Animated-Movie-Enchanted-Tales-The-Night-Before-Christmas-12020200-3113625

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old animated cartoon Christmas movie title [ 11 Answers ]

I had an animated Christmas movie in the mid 80's that I purchased from WalMart. It was my kids favorite... and I can't find it anywhere. There were several movie clips on one vhs... but several things stood out... kids in wooden shoes, an orphanage full of children, and kids making toys from items...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

80's Cartoon Dog Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been trying to remember this movie for ever but with no luck so please help! - from the 80's - had a big english sheepdog and little english sheepdog (the grey and white shaggy ones) - they could talk and were trying to get away from "bad guys" - might had drove a plane - big...

View more questions Search