Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 08:26 AM
    About tracing cell numbers
    Is there any way to trace a cell phone number who is stalking my friend for 2 months?He tried to tell the police but they won't listen... And my friend don't know what to do...
    Anyone who knows the way, I know that there are jokes on the internet where u can select your country and just put in u're cellphone number and search some... stuf...
    I'm now surfing the internet to find something, I tried Google Earth, but I think that I can't find answer there... :( any proposition ma help... :)
    Miss-T Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 08:56 AM

How To Trace Cell Phone Numbers, Free! -- Cell Phone Directory Guide

Some of this helps?

Mobile tracker maybe?GPS?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_boy View Post
    Is there any way to trace a cell phone number who is stalking my friend for 2 months?He tried to tell the police but they won't listen...And my friend don't know what to do...
    anyone who knows the way, I know that there are jokes on the internet where u can select your country and just put in u're cellphone number and search some ...stuf...
    I'm now surfing the internet to find something, I tried Google Earth, but I think that I can't find answer there.... :( any proposition ma help... :)

If your friend is being threatened or is terribly concerned he/she should hire a Licensed Private Investigator. Cell phone numbers are available through sources - and also through some Internet sites, although the sites are not terribly reliable.
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 09:10 AM

Thank you all for your help I'll try to think about everything :))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell Numbers [ 2 Answers ]

Are 293 cell phone numbers only verizon?

Cell phone Tracing programs. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I just resently signed up at this site. I saw there's a lot of people with the same kind of day to day scams going on. Not only that, but others reply in help. My question is how and where can I find a site where I'm able to download a program to trace a call that's made not only...

Cell phone numbers [ 8 Answers ]

I need to know who this number belongs to because it was on my husbands phone. Can u please help me

Cell phone numbers [ 11 Answers ]

How can a person look up cell phone numbers

View more questions Search