Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shablue55 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 04:10 PM
    # of ink carts

So ScottGem you say to use HP only. Do you know how many ink cartridges there are, as with me it just for home use and I do not do a lot of printing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2009, 05:26 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. Especially when that thread is 4 years old. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I don't understand your question. Depending on the printer model it can use anywhere from 2 to 6 cartridges.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 10:39 AM
    I have to ask this question of you, just to make sure this is not an issue. Are you using a factory new ink cartridge?

Please consider the following: If you are using a refilled or third party cartridge that may well be your problem. Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges.

They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead.

If you are using factory new cartridges, then please call the manufacturers Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1953 - 5 dollar bill red ink off-centered printing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have searched and read previous posts regarding the $5 bill that is a 1953 B series with red ink. Mine also has United States Note written at the top and the Treasurer is Smith and Secretary is Dillon. N21 is in the bottom right-hand corner near the numeral 5 and there is an N under the...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

View more questions Search