Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Waiting for perminant crown toorh ack
    When I went to the dentist to have preparation for a crown the following happened. While drilling the tooth it began to bleed and also smell. The dentist applied gorse three times to stop the bleeding, before fitting the tempory crown. After leaving the dentists and getting the feeling back I had pain from the nerve in my tooth. Also the tempory crown became loose and came off (I understand this is not uncommon). So now I am concerned that the nerve pain will continue once the permanent crown is fitted.
    Do you think the dentist drilled too deep to cause the bleeding
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Nov 28, 2009, 07:32 PM

Did your tooth bleed, or did your gums? If your tooth bled you need a root canal (sometimes this happens) If your gums bled, that's normal.. anywas you ned to call him and tell him your tooth hurts and your temporary crown came off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perminant hair colour removal [ 19 Answers ]

About a month ago,I dyed my hair a permanent black.I now wish to get rid of it,its depressing me! Ive heard about bleeching and stripping the hair but I'm abit apprehensive.Im thinking about using Loreal Colour Zap I just have a few enquries!I was wondering if after I use the colour zap,and then...

Perminant records [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was recently having a debate with some friends about if you can obtain your school records. I left school in 1997 and would love to get my grubby little hands on mine. Can I get it?

Is it true you can get "semi-perminant" needle tatoos? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Ive heard before that you can get tatoos done with a certain type of ink that fades away after a few years.. Is this true or total bull? If it is true how long do they last and how effective are they? (Incase you are wondering I'm not getting mixed up with henna tatoos)

Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and...

After root canal,waiting for permament crown [ 1 Answers ]

Had a root canal (tooth 14) about a month ago. Then the temp went in for the crown. Had it in for the month. As the dentist was putting the crown in, a piece of porcelain broke off... so on went another temp. 5 days later a BUMP appeared on my gum above tooth 14. Question could the infection...

View more questions Search