Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renadaf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 12:39 PM
    Pregnant
    I quit taking birth control two weeks ago and haven't started my period and about 10 days ago I had a pinkish discharge so, am I pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 12:41 PM
    Chances are you are not pregnant. It can take a while for the hormones from the pill to leave your system completely. That pinkish discharge actaully could have been your period.

If you are uncertain you may want to take a HPT. Be sure to use first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (from Sept 2 to Sept 6) before I started my period on Sept 6. And through Sept 10. I was on the pill but it was my first month. It was a short period. Mine usually last for 6 or 7 days. But it stopped on the 11. I spotted (it was very very light pink) on the...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have two children. My husband and I have been trying for over a year to have a child. I came off the depo in 06/05. My periods have been VERY regular since I came off the shot. I had my LMP on 7/7/06 and haven't had one since. My breasts have swolllen and sometimes ache but...

Pregnant or not [ 1 Answers ]

M 26 years old I got married 9 months ago.From the first day of my marriage me and my husbend are quite conscious about baby but got nagative result till last 8 months then I just consult with my doctor and she sugest me to take pills for pregnancy (from July 06) in July I got my periods on proper...

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My period was late by 4 days, then I started on August 29 but this time I only bleed brown blood. I wore a tampon ONCE during this period. And since I started I have been in bed sick for the past 3 days.feeling nauseous,tired,weak,headaches,A lot of saliva,but I don't have tender breasts.The...

Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last mestrual period started on August 7th, today on the 29th I saw a tint of pink and then a tint of brown when I wiped. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and the 20th. I have had a lot of headaches, and some very faint cramps. I also missed pills in my birth control. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search