Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 08:45 AM

Ok, just saw that post after my internet connection was re-established.

I wasn't understanding what had to be done until shihouzhuge posted the solution.

Also, mathwiz, the member called unknown008sucks is an annoying person who got banned as soon as (s)he posted something. It's sad how people try to copy my username :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, that that thread fits better in 'Mathematics' or 'Other Science' boards. Just saying...
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2009, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Ok, just saw that post after my internet connection was re-established.

I wasn't understanding what had to be done until shihouzhuge posted the solution.

Also, mathwiz, the member called unknown008sucks is an annoying person who got banned as soon as (s)he posted something. It's sad how people try to copy my username :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, that that thread fits better in 'Mathematics' or 'Other Science' boards. Just saying...
    Hi, Unknown008. It's good to see you here.:)
    I don't know the reason why the user wasn't agree with you... I think you are a quite interesting person. Just take it easy.:)

I would like to move this thread to 'Mathematics' boards.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Balls [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, just wondering... do men really get "Blue balls" and if so, what does this feel like?

For The Ladies.geisha balls/ben wa balls? [ 5 Answers ]

Have you ever used geisha balls/ben wa balls? What are your thoughts on them?

Ben wa balls [ 23 Answers ]

Hi there all! My question is: Where can I find some Ben Wa balls used for Kegal excersices? I had a baby 8 months ago and despite always priding myself on a tight @#$$$%, I know it couldn't hurt to get more toned. I do my Kegals everyday but just want a little more of a work out. A few years...

Sweetend ice balls [ 2 Answers ]

Why sweetend ice balls are made up of ice

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search