Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss-T Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Can you get into US college if you finish high school in some other country?
    Can I get into US university after I finish high school in my country(Bosnia)?School system is different
    I've been looking for answerers on every site I could remember but I couldn't find
    Please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 08:48 AM

International students are always welcome in Canada or the US. I think you will have to apply for a student Visa and go from there by applying to universities of your choice that offer what you want. I would start the process early so you won't be rushed into anything you don't want or can't handle.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 10:00 AM

And often they will have to take one of the several entrance exams to be sure they are at a level to compete.
    Miss-T Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 12:42 PM

Thanks for help :)
    MatijaG Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Hey :)

My name is Matija, I'm from Slovenia. I have also big dreams-to study in USA. I'm wondering who on college do you need to contact and I really need somebody to tell me steps to sign up to college. My plan is to go on Florida State. So whoever helps me I will really appreciate it. The reason I want to go to college is because I want to be proud of myself and because in USA I have more chance to get job, and the most important -I want to make my family proud of me. And I have one more question: How can I get sport schoolarship? I'm asking this becauseI play football (American football).

[Having pride means we have a purpose, a meaning and an overall integrity. You have earned the right to be proud.]
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MatijaG View Post
    Hey :)

My name is Matija, I'm from Slovenia. I have also big dreams-to study in USA. I'm wondering who on college do you need to contact and I really need somebody to tell me steps to sign up to college. My plan is to go on Florida State. So whoever helps me I will really appreciate it. The reason I want to go to college is because i want to be proud of myself and because in USA i have more chance to get job, and the most important -I want to make my family proud of me. And I have one more question: How can i get sport schoolarship? I'm asking this becauseI play football (American football).

[Having pride means we have a purpose, a meaning and an overall integrity. You have earned the right to be proud.]
    Hay, start your own post Matija, this is called piggybacking on someone one else's and happens to be from 2009

May 14, 2012, 01:37 PM
    OK sorry :P

May 14, 2012, 01:39 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/univer...ml#post3117385

Can you click this link and answer it please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get into college with a online high school diploma? [ 11 Answers ]

I want to go to college but did not finish the 12th grade. Probably 1-2 credits shy. I am 29 now, married with a child! I want to go to college and get my life on track! Can I get into college with an online high school diploma? Which would you recommend? What is a life experience diploma?

How to recycle or dispose of high school-college yearbooks. [ 7 Answers ]

I am downsizing my home - 44 years married. My sons do not want all their yearbooks and between my husband and me and the sons, I need to dispose of about 12 yearbooks. How do you go about getting rid of yearbooks. Is there some way to recycle them?

College admissions from a particular high school [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out about the college admissions from a partciular city high schoo, broken down by ethnic group? E.g. which colleges have accepted Caucasian students from Northside Prep high school in the past two years?

Is a high school diploma from another country valid here in the U.S? [ 4 Answers ]

Is a High school diploma from a different country valid here in the U.S? Can someone please let me know, I was born here in California but when I was fourteen y/o my parents decided to move to Mexico and I finished high school over there and decided to come back for College. But I need to know...

Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college? [ 2 Answers ]

Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college?

View more questions Search