Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 07:40 AM

Actually, a good place to post would have been "Inroductions". You can still do it there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/introductions/
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Nov 30, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    Actually, a good place to post would have been "Inroductions". You can still do it there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/introductions/
    Hey,man.

If I do this, Clough will kick my... :DI was not allowed to stay there.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 08:13 AM

Well, I've been o the boards for may me 1 and a half years and I haven't seen any Chinese questions, so your probably not going to get many askers of questions.

Come to think of it, I may have seen your intro there.

Nov 30, 2009, 09:46 PM

The moderator Clough have already told me that introduction was for new members, and we couldn't stay there too long time...
    So I think it maybe not allowed for me to stay there...
    Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 02:32 AM
    Hi again, shihouzhuge!

You started this thread in the Languages forum topic area. So, what I thought was that it would be about the Chinese language.

The Other Society & Culture forum topic area https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-society-culture/ might be the better place for it to be. You could also request from the Administration that your thread be moved and the title changed.

This isn't one of the forum topic areas that I moderate...

Thanks!

Dec 1, 2009, 07:49 AM

Now I try to be a part of this site other than solving some questions about Chinese culture.

And I don't think that if I move this thread to introduction or other-culture would get more askers...

Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:55 AM

Hello again, s:

Don't worry so much about how things work around here. The mods are here to do the housekeeping chores until you figure it out, and you will.

Just keep on asking your great questions, and engaging us like you do. You are a very polite young man, and that always works around here.

excon

Dec 1, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, s:

Don't worry so much about how things work around here. The mods are here to do the housekeeping chores until you figure it out, and you will.

Just keep on asking your great questions, and engaging us like you do. You are a very polite young man, and that always works around here.

excon
    Thanks,excon!

I will and really like to do that.:)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kinds of Champagne [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good kind of champagne?? One that is on the fruity side?? I can't seem to find a good bottle.

Solving math questions in 5 seconds [ 5 Answers ]

How can I solve 21x29 in 5 seconds?

Seven Kinds Of Sex [ 5 Answers ]

SEVEN KINDS OF SEX Results of a recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex. The 1st kind of sex: Smurf Sex. * This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone, and you both Have sex until you are blue in the face. The 2nd kind of sex: Kitchen Sex.

Solving challenging probabilities questions [ 1 Answers ]

an elevetor in a building starts with five passengers and stops at seven floor. In each passenger is equaly likely to get off at any floor and all the passengers leave independently of each other. What is thr probability that no two passengers will get off at the same floor.

Seven Kinds [ 2 Answers ]

Seven kinds of Sex The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face. The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you...

View more questions Search