Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMY SHARFMAN Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 07:37 AM
    My sounds just stopped on my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions for the cure?
    Not sure what the problem is. I think the speakers work. So it could be something on the computer
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 08:07 AM

Check your volume settings. Also check to see that you haven't inadvertently set it to 'mute.' You can find all of that under Control Panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Is there a cure for OCD? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello there I am wondering if anyone knows a "cure" for OCD or at least how to calm it down. My sister has the disorder and it is a complete nightmare living with her its like living with cinderella this is probably why she is losing so much weight. I don't really know that much about it but she...

Sound on my computer stopped working after installing xp [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out how to get the sound on my computer to work again. I used to have windows 2000 and the sound worked fine... now that I have installed windows xp... no sound. Help!

View more questions Search