Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Philip5678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2004, 11:14 PM
    Long past due
    Had good credit.Went to jail for 2 years. Bills went unpaid.Owe $ 35,000 total to 9 different creditors.No job and I'm broke.What should I do?
    Diamonds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2004, 01:35 PM
    Long past due
    It's obvious to file for bankruptcy in your situation. No job, no cash. It does stay on record for 10 years. You need to apply for all assistance, immediate shelter, food, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad past [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and have yet to have a girlfriend ( I no it sound really sad), I have had a really bad past from primary to secondary I was really overweight and unattractive this of course lead to low confidence since then thoe I have thined out and become a lot more warrey of what I look like when I go...

Her past and mine... [ 14 Answers ]

Now what Im going to write I have cut short to save your eyes hurting apoligies if its still long... I have just turned 20 and basically I am in love for the first time and to be honest this is my first real relationship both physically and mentally, when I was 18 I did something I regret massively...

Looking for a past love? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried to look for a ex-girlfriend/boyfriend after many years of not seeing each other? I am wondering if it is a difficult or complicated thing to do? Any advice or ideas would be helpful! Thanks

Forgetting the past? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok well I have been struggleing to help my boyfriend forget about his ex girlfriend and I was wondering if there's something that I could do to help him through this. Its been awhile since they broke, he was only 15 at the time and now is 17. His ex girlfriend would have been 16 at the time.What...

In search of a man from the past [ 1 Answers ]

I ran into a guy I kind of knew over 20 years ago last night. My friends and I were outside a restaurant trying to hail a cab when he called out my name from inside. At first I didn't recognize him, but then when I walked over there, I remembered his face but not his name. We literally talked...

View more questions Search