Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PJMR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Whirlpool Clothes Washer
    Greetings,

I have a Whirlpool clothes washer that is 4 years old. Lately when I take the washed clothes out to place them in the dryer they are not as damp dry as they used to be. They are wetter than I would expect. What could be causing this problem? I had a repair man out and he wants to replace the clutch. Is that really the problem?

Thank you for your help.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2006, 11:37 AM
    Could be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gas Dryer leaves clothes damp [ 2 Answers ]

Model # GGW9868KQ@ Whirlpool sensor gas dryer leaves clothes damp when using the automatic controls. What's wrong:

Whirlpool washer [ 8 Answers ]

I just purchased a motor coupling for my washer but do not know how to install it can someone please tell me how to. Thank you.:

Clothes washer overflow/stoppage [ 5 Answers ]

I ran a load of clothes and my Kenmore (1 yr old) washer overflowed from the standpipe. I had this problem last summer and had two plumbers "fix" the problem until now. Plumber #1 elevated the drain pipe to provide more vertical drop and increased the length of the stand pipe. He also tried to jet...

What is the standard for clothes washer drains? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the standard for rural washer drains?. Separate septic and drain field? Advised to place 55gal. Multiple perforated drum filled with golfball size rocks deep into ground with drain pipe entering into top? Thanks

Whirlpool clothes washer-tub overflow [ 3 Answers ]

My whirlpool washer (about 8 years old) oerflowed last night. Apparently the water didn't automatically stop when the tub/basket was filled. We have an upstairs laundry and what a mess. Is this a simple thing to repair or should I just bite the bullet and buy a new one?

View more questions Search