Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    90h4teen=D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Piercing the cartilage
    well i just peirced my cartilage and i wasnt scared if it hurt only if it will get infected , but heres how i did it vv
    i used a tac to peirce my cartlige but befor i did anything i had a cup with rubbing achol in it i put the tac in the cup with achol then i put some achol on a cotton ball then i cleand my ear with it after that i got the tac and stuck it through FAST ,lol . but the weird thing is you hear your cartilage pop i heard it 2 times my friend heard it 6 times it depends how you peirce it fast or slow. and when i was done with that i got the ear ring and whiped it with achol i stuck the ear ring in my hole that i peirced and i put some "triple antibiotic ointment" around the peircing . and thats all . but my question is would it get infected still ?
    '
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 05:22 PM

I'd keep an eye on it.

It's never a good idea to self pierce because infection is very possible, even with a professional job.

If there's any sign of redness remove the earring and see your doctor right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have 2 ear piercings on my lobe.. And I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow at piercing pagoda with a gun.. And I'm scared to deathhh! Do you think it will hurt? Or does it hurt?

Cartilage piercing [ 12 Answers ]

Hello I am thinking of getting my cartilage pierced.. I was wondering how much that would hurt?

Cartilage Piercing [ 16 Answers ]

Is this piercing okay to do with a peircing gun?:D

Cartilage Piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got my cartilage pierced a couple of days ago. Ive been reading that if its red you should see a doctor. Well mines is a little red, and it does hurt sometimes. When I clean it it hurts a little too, But it doesn't hurt to twist the stud. I mean its not really that red. Just enough to notice...

View more questions Search