Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayl09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Will colorzap get rid of dyed permanent black hair color
    I have black hair but I want to get a blonde looking hair colour , will colorzap work in my hair and how much does it cost and where from
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:51 PM

People have success with Color Zap, though it can be hard on the hair. ColorFix or Color Oops will be easier on the hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my hair black and want to go back to my original color [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there readers, I dyed my hair about a week or two ago from a dark brown to black. At first I liked it but now I am sick of it and want to go back to dark brown, I don't know what to do! The product I used was L'oreal Paris Superior Preference, and the box says that it is level 3- Permanent....

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Black hair - used other dyes - ColorZAP - Will it work? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I dyed my hair from dark brown to black a while ago. Since then, I've tried lighting it with other lighter brown hair dyes. Well, now I know that doesn't work. It just turned my roots orange. What I would like to know is if I use ColorZAP will it still work even though I've tried dying it...

ColorZap on semi-permanent hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a naturally light brown hair and I dyed it semi-permanent black (by Herbal Essences). I was wondering if using ColorZap will get it lighter or down to my normal base color of light brown. I don't want to damage my hair anymore since I swim (chlorine included) five times a week. Thanks for...

View more questions Search