Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sebastopol Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 09:51 PM
    Who will write a song for me
    About a year ago I wrote a simple melody with my piano teacher, and recently I found the piece of paper where I had that melody. I started working on it and now it's a beautiful song, but it needs lyrics, I'm not very good with lyrics. The song is called The Clearence Between Us, what comes to mind every time I hear the song is a couple that has been together for a while but they falling apart everyday, and the song is about the memories they had and how sad and inevitable it is that the have break up.. If anyone would like to hear the song its on myspace myspace.com/djsebcarvallo please someone help. I'm going crazy that this song has no lyrics
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 10:26 PM

I think it would be best if YOU wrote the lyrics. I can throw out a few ideas though...
    When you write the lyrics you could try a more raw sort of a break up than the mushy gushy romance... you can represent the female point of view, and how she feels torn about the fact that her and her significant other have broken up. She KNOWS that they aren't meant for each other, but for some odd reason, she just can't stop crying and thinking about him. I'm not an expert songwriter, but I have written lyrics for a band or two, I have written music on piano and guitar, and it's a hobby of mine. Here's something to spur you on your creativity in your lyric writing, however, as said before, I encourage you to write YOUR lyrics, make this song your own... Good luck!!

"I said I loved you, but I changed my mind.
    You said 'forever' but that's such a long time. I know it's what was best, and I have let it rest,
    but if you really aren't mine, why haven't these tears dried?"
    sebastopol Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 12:19 PM

Thank you very much... you have been of incredible help!. Im working on some lyrics now, yours have helped me get going...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Someone Write a Song for Me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm supposed to write a song for an art class of mine, but I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to poetry, song lyrics, etc. Can someone maybe write one for me? It's a simple topic. The song just has to be about high school and experiences I've had, but I haven't really had many. ...

Can Someone Write me a Song ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey :) I'm 17 years old, and I've been wanting to write a song for so long now, but I don't have the skills I tried writing but it was very bad :(, I want a song to be about an Impossible Love , like Your in-love with someone that doesn't even know If you exist, and You've fallen for his smile...

Can someone write me a song? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song? :p I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just...

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

View more questions Search