Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geordiebby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 01:33 PM
    I'm not pretty and I'm fat I'm in year 8, will I ever get a boyfriend?
    Well I like this guy at my school I'm in year 8 and I'm fat and not very pretty, he's the one evry1 fancies, and there's far prettier girls in my class, do think I have a chance with him?
    Plzz helpp xxxxx
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Nov 26, 2009, 03:36 PM

Well everyone is beautiful and uniqe in there on way! I don't know the guy but chill like I always say worry about school and less on boys. Hun, when you get older there are going to be far better boys that are going to love you for your personality not looks. Best Wishes!
    Cortney_Michelle28 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2009, 11:13 PM

It depends on what this guy is like. If he likes girls for their personalities and you have a great personality then Im sure youll have a good chance. But... if hes like the guys I go to school with then when hes talkin' to you hes lookin below your chin, and no he aint looking at your neck either!
    wylddaisy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 06:03 PM

I'm in the year of eleven and I'm in deep love but if your fat I mean my sister is eight and 115pounds and I only weigh 82pounds and I'm a little fat but you can notice it but if your way more then 67pounds then exercise to lose weight and get plenty of rest or you devlop right so I know you don't want that to happen but other wise if you weigh between 60-67pounds then your fine.if you you have like lip gloss ,eye shadow , blush ,like put lip gloss on and some eye shadow that you can wear some eye shadow that you can you see but that blends with your your skin or other wise it won't look right and put a dab bit of blush on cheeks and when you put the blush on put it on where you can see it but it has to blend in with your skin. And if you have mascara put that on so your eyes so it will stand out. And when you come home from school don't leave the make up on take the make up off with makeup remover or just get a towel and wash off your face with soap then rinse your face off and do that a couple of times , oh I forgot take a shower before you go to school so you'll be clean and be ready to put makeup on and that pretty much it I hope I help because that what I'd do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 06:23 PM

Not every girl will get with any one guy, and the things that we want others to see in us, is what we also need to look for in others. Often and realisitic one needs to be friends and let grow a relationship.

As for size and looks, people like many things and for each there is someone that will care for them that way
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Dec 2, 2009, 11:03 PM

Aw, I know how you feel. Well, firstly worrying about having a boyfriend in general at your age is pointless, but since you have your eye on someone let me just tell you that it really is about the personality. I know a guy who's really cute that's been liking fat chicks lately, why? Well, he told me because their cute and have cute personalities. Maybe this guy's like that too. Don't let the other pretty girls take over your spotlight, you may very well be pretty and not think so. Just talk to him and see where things go, but also try liking the guys that not everyone fancies, sometimes those are the best ;)
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Dec 3, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiebby View Post
    well i like this guy at my school im in year 8 and im fat and not very pretty, hes the one evry1 fancies, nd theres far prettier girls in my class, do think i have a chance with him??
    plzz helpp xxxxx
    If I was that guy, I wouldn't go out with you and you want to know why?. because you don't respect yourself.

"I'm fat", "I'm not very pretty"... see what I mean, if you don't love yourself how can you expect anyone else to.
    Most guys I know want more from a girl, hey being pretty is great but if a girl doesn't have brains or a personality, the looks can get boring pretty flaming quickly.
    So you think your fat, and not very pretty, but you must have some good points about you, find what they are and work with them.

Guys like to laugh, and they like stimulating conversations, that can win guys over just as well as if the girl was using her looks, if not more so.

But then I'm really talking about guys my age not grade 8's who mainly use there little brain more than there big one.

But to answer your question, you'll never know until you try, so just talk to him, you may find out he's nothing but a complete jerk anyway. ;)
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 01:52 PM

Guys like girls who respect themselves. Don't talk down about yourself- most any girl has a chance with any guy if they have self-confidence, a healthy self image, and they take care of themselves.
    Try being friends with him and getting to know him more before you decide you want to date him. There's no reason to jump into the dating scene or be pressured into having a boyfriend. Who knows, the more you get to know him as a friend, the more you may decide he's really not that great of a guy anyway.
    tucker1818 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 06:45 PM

Okay. Im Fat, Im not drop dead pretty but I'm me and I like that. I have had many boyfriends, But it because of who I am and My confidence. Don't Lose weight if you don't want to don't change. You are who you are. And Tj 17 person is right. Be who you are. Cause there's something wonderful and amazing about everyone. And looks change but who you are won't. =)
    alexsteph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Hi I want a boyfriend I am in first form I am pretty but fat I am at glastry collage if you love me come to newtownards to the shop for you to lips to lips
    mari710 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 06:48 PM
    I I'm pretty but a little fat
    XxGeorginaxX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 12:20 PM
    You are who YOU are!! Don't change for anyone NOT even this boy... If he gos for you great! If he doesn't there will be someone else!! Don't beat yourself up about it. Im having the same trouble I'm in year 8 like the guy everyone fancys AND he is just going out with one of my best friends :( Its what's inside that counts!! Xxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get fat [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 years old.I am looking lean, but I am totlly become a good height and becme a fat, fitness.

How to become fat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 years old and about 5 feet 7 inches and wait nearly 50 kgs.I am living in india(andhra pradesh) and very thin.my waist is 38 inches. I donot follow proper time in taking food as there is no time.I am very busy going to collegefrom 7 am to 7 pm.I tried my level best to become...

14 year old wanting to have sex with 17 year old boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my names izabella! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 years (im now 14) And we are really passionate about each other and every time I see him we pash and sometimes do oral sex and stuff like that, and latley we have been thinking about having sex with each other, I want...

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. My name is B and I think my boyfriend might be gay. I have known him for a long time and recently he has had a lot of problems getting hard when we want to have sex unless I am bent over with my butthole spread open.:confused: He has also been commenting on our guy friends' and judging which...

View more questions Search