Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10EC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 08:29 AM
    Riello burner screws stripped out.
    Does anyone know the best way to remove the 2 phillips screws that hold the nozzle assembly cover on the riello f3 burner? I did a cleaning yesterday, and was unable to remove the 2 screws, which had previously been overtightened and stripped by another tech. Any solutions?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Drill out and retap the threads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I stripped my hair and its uh oh! [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I stripped my hair from a darker redish color. Now I look like ronald mcdonald. What do I do from here? Its blonde but still has some red in it. Thanks, Miranda

How do you removed screws that are stripped [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to remove a medicine cabinet and two of the screws are stripped. It's an antique medicine cabinet so I want to ensure I do not damage the piece. Any advice on removing stripped screws? Thanks,

Removing stripped screws [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I have to remove screws that are totally stripped from an exterior storm door to replace the door. What is the best way, and tools, to go about doing this? Thank you.

Replaced liner now skimmer screws are stripped [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced a liner very old pool had brass screws and brass skimmer plate found 4 screws are stripped how to fix without replacing entire skimmer. Won't need to repair until spring when my customer will open his pool. Thank you Mike

Stripped stem [ 1 Answers ]

Cold water handle spins because stem is stripped; how do I repair this

View more questions Search