Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Do I need carpet in my the apt
    The new people u move on the apt above mine three weeks ago, always move furniture pass 11PM, and there child always run in the apt, at the same time. Some times they finish moving stuff at 1:30AM.
    Is there any way to make them stop moving furniture so late , and for the child to stop running so late as well.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Hi, [email protected]!

Have you tried speaking to them personally about the issues?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New carpet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a reltively new carpet that I am having problems with.It appears to have pulls in it that I have to pull out as my vacuum won't get out.can you help.:confused:

Wet Carpet [ 5 Answers ]

My carpet in my bedroom is wet. 1 1/2 foot diameter. There is cemet under the carpet. There is not a roof leak. My water bill has been higher than normal. What can be causing the wet spot?

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

Pen Ink On carpet [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get blue pen ink out of my carpet? The ink has been there a for about a week. I have tried sevaral cleaning prouducts but, they do not work. :rolleyes: Thanks a lot.

How do I get this out of my carpet? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I was doing laundry the other day, just bought a brand new bottle of laundry detergent and it spilt all over my brand new light brown carpet. (it was Tide detergent). All it did was leave one big soapy blue and white mess. Is there a magic way I can get it out, or most of it anyway? Any...

View more questions Search