Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 10:04 PM
    The Common App
    Does anyone know how I can change my decision on the common application? By decision I mean From Early decision to Rolling decision.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:19 AM
    Hi, HighSchoolGirly!

Would you please expain what the common application is? It would be helpful to know about that.

Thanks!

Nov 29, 2009, 06:51 PM

The common application is a college application that can be used by students. You can add multiple colleges and you only have to fill it out once online. Is easier to do this instead of using each schools application if you have many schools to apply to.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Hi again, HighSchoolGirly!

Have you returned to the site where you filled it out to see if you can change anything? I would think that would be the way to go and also to direct your inquiries about that to Administrators of that site.

Without knowing the particulars of the site, it's very difficult to answer your question.

Thanks!

Nov 30, 2009, 02:54 PM

Yeah I have tried. I'm planning on asking my school counselor tomorrow.
    Thank you for trying to help(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fired for not revealing criminal charge from 25 years ago on employment app. [ 4 Answers ]

#1. I was fired from my last job due to a criminal background check report showed I did not reveal a charge of disorderly conduct from 25 yrs ago on the employment application. Actually the charge they came up with was for obstructing justice. That was not correct. After almost a year of me...

Common law [ 8 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada. I was married for 5 years and have a 4 year old daughter with my husband. We separated last June. I have lived with my current boyfriend since September. I have custody of my daughter. I'm am not divorced from my husband due to financial costs. Can I still be...

Is it Common [ 4 Answers ]

To be depressed at 12?

Is it common this age? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 13 and sometimes I feel feelings I never felt before... like happiness but not the type of happines I used to have when I was 10.And a lot of other feelings... I don't know how to explain.Is it common??

Common Law [ 1 Answers ]

How Long do you need to live together in Ontario, Canada with your same sex partner, before you are conidered to be common law?

View more questions Search