Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yonggi Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Hockey tickets
    I want to get my son tickets to a game. I can't afford anything center ice except nose bleeds, but can get decent corner ones. They call them attack zones, I guess. Anyway, I don't know if he would rather be near the team he likes goal, or the other teams goal. Sounds silly, but I just don't know and would appreciate any help. Thanks!
    scottyo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 11:20 PM

Definitely chose the opposing team's goal to sit near in the first period, that way you get to see two periods of action in their end of the rink. It's way more fun to be close to the goals scored by your team.
    yonggi Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the answer. I almost went the other way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Air Hockey Table... [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website I could go to to order an Air Hockey Table. Preferably in the Dallas, Tx area, bt ne place would work

Hockey [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone every scored a short handed goal when down two players? Three against five?

Hockey skates [ 3 Answers ]

Who makes the best hockey skates? I am not so worried about price, but about quality, and comfort and ability to perform in them, thanks

Hockey [ 2 Answers ]

How many Black players are there in the NHL? And what teams do they play for?

View more questions Search